I'm down with terrible flu and sorethroat, it's a torture. I've no idea how I came down with it too. But, I know my mum is also affected with the flu. Probably it's due to the weird-changing weather. But I like this cooling weather, probably I've caught a cold or something, whatever. Ate Panadol already. Hopefully it helps.
Meeting Jess/Wc/Darren tomorrow. Sadly, Sara can't make it. Samuel's busy holiday-ing in I don't know which country. Jessie hasn't replied my message. Argh. I think I needa attend some Patience Class or something, I've got no patience at all. Not even a tatbit. My partner knows it all, right Mindy Queeeeek [:
After Table-tennis today, Mum fetched me home, thought that I could finally go home, but we're going Tmall, sister was in the car too. We're going Tmall to buy Daddy a shirt. So in the end, yes. Bought Daddy's shirt then we bought 9pairs of socks. Ahaha. Just now, Mum went to sew a button on my sister's sock! It's like ohmygoodness. Mum thinks its cute. Luckily it isn't my sock, it's sisters. Heh. It's to help Auntie differentiate which is our socks. So, my socks has black lining inside or something. But brother's socks has nothing, so unfair ): Doesn't matter anyway, I got a Pink Sock :D
Alright, I'm gonna continue watching 天堂鸟 already. Then my 我爱黑社会. Teehee :D
Byeeeeeeeee(: